MALLARD THREAD...not rouens, Mallards!

What??! You love ducks Julie bird?? I had no idea
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
heehee. I know Lucy. I had to just let y'all know.

It's been awhile sense I posted on here! I have a ton of pictures of Merry, Samwise, and Pippin!

Pippin.

Merry.

Pippin.

Merry.

Pippin and Merry.

Same here too.

Pippin.

Pippin.

Samwise.

Merry.

Merry, Samwise, and Pippin!

And here Merry laid two eggs in one day!

Here is a video.
0.jpg

It's been awhile sense I posted on here! I have a ton of pictures of Merry, Samwise, and Pippin!

Pippin.

Merry.

Pippin.

Merry.

Pippin and Merry.

Same here too.

Pippin.

Pippin.

Samwise.

Merry.

Merry, Samwise, and Pippin!

And here Merry laid two eggs in one day!

Here is a video.
0.jpg
Awww, Aaron the Duck Expert. I always love your photos and vids. So cute. Heehee. The chortling in the pea video is so cute.

SILLY webbed round burds ignoring foraging for food. I love the clucking sounds they make.  I'd have to squeeze all of them.  If they'd allow me.

The ladies were so noisy and were hungry too. They're not even mine, there were Zorro's children (the Noedels - Noodles) and a bunch of friends. And sadly they don't want cuddles :( They like duck pellets more than soup, despite all the love, peas and cornflakes I put in it. Little brats :/

The ladies were so noisy and were hungry too. They're not even mine, there were Zorro's children (the Noedels - Noodles) and a bunch of friends. And sadly they don't want cuddles
sad.png
They like duck pellets more than soup, despite all the love, peas and cornflakes I put in it. Little brats
hmm.png
the Noedels. Noodles. Oh so cute. You always deliver, Kroelies. Little brats. Heehee. Burds can be. Mine are at times.

Bummer they don't want cuddles. It is so hard for us to see these beings and NOT BE ABLE TO HOLD AND KISS THEM.

Back
Top Bottom