Mama Heating Pad in the Brooder (Picture Heavy) - UPDATE

Now i am just completely lost lol this has to be a joke/sarcasm and just saying they're huge and very annoying (i agree) but no way they are actually THAT big right!? Right? Unless you guys have radiation. Now the mouse.. that's just... how? You got a picture of that mouse? Lol the rest has got to be a great story :p

I was thinking of using this scrap shelf. With a couple little wood blocks to hold it up. The height would only be not quite 4 inches though... Do you think that would be ok?

Now, Blooie... Me thinks that your little buzzing Wyoming skeeters got nothing on our North woods skeeters. Everybody knows that skeeters don't have teeth. Them's horse flies, deer flies, stable flies, and moose flies. Those buzzards will chew an arm or leg off if you don't see them coming. It's best to have rear view mirrors mounted to your hat from ice out till hard freeze. But, skeeters: They have a proboscis that is a sight to behold. About twice the length and diameter of one of them McDonald's McFlurry straw/spoons. I've seen well equipped skeeters that have such a weapon on their front end that they can hardly lift off. And the drone of a bunch of them flying in formation. Last season, they broke the sound barrier.

We actually like mosquitoes..... We put a drop of blood on a 1/2 steel plate or I beam we need a hole in and the mosquito will fly down and drill a nice hole about 5/8 of an inch in diameter.

AND.. if you do this with 2 2x4's and chop the proboscis off the boards will be forever nailed together.

How do you copy/paste replies?

If you want to quote one clicke on the single quotes at the bottom of the post. If you want to quote multiple click on the double quotes for every one you want to reply to.

When you are ready to reply each post is in its own box with space in between so you can answer each.

When i do this I edit nested info or info i am not replying to...

deb

Now i am just completely lost lol this has to be a joke/sarcasm and just saying they're huge and very annoying (i agree) but no way they are actually THAT big right!? Right? Unless you guys have radiation. Now the mouse.. that's just... how? You got a picture of that mouse? Lol the rest has got to be a great story :p

obviously you havent been present in a BS session... My dad was a master at it.

They are strictly for fun

deb

Back
Top Bottom