Mandarin Duck thread ( for posting pictures and discussing)

Pics
Cskotek With just that one pair you will probably end up with a coupla pairs in that honeymoon box!
lau.gif
I agree Dylan. They have a nice home.

Last edited:
I moved my mandarins into their new pen today.I still need to add a few things to it, and I'm putting shade cloth around the bottom of the chainlink side for some more privacy for them. They seem pretty happy though, and are loving having a bigger pool.
smile.png

How do I post pics
Please help

there used to be a minimum number of posts required to be able to post pics. Not sure if they still have it or not

in the reply there is a bar across the top of the window.. (source, normal, size).. if you keep looking on that bar you will see a little square.. looks like a mini painting.. click on that and it will give you the option to post a url or upload pics from your computer

lol.. i'm not a computer person.. so I hope I explained that ok

The real truth of the matter is me and most all will take pics when we just cleaned the pools or ponds.Cause everyone likes a preety pic.
wink.png
In reality the pools or ponds are dirty in about 3 days.They are messy ducks for crying out loud. I dont mind the actual dirt mind you but they pee and poop in there as well. They have to drink that same water so I dont dare want too much waste being consumed so I pump out the kiddie pools at the very longest 6 days.Most time 4. 2 weeks is the longest for my pond. Just depends how many ducks you have and what the bio-load is. I spend alot of my time cleaning the pen and their water. But I do have alot of quackers.

Back
Top Bottom