Mandarin Duck thread ( for posting pictures and discussing)

Thank you, I will keep that in mind and keep a look out. I did find a hatchery that ships juvenile pairs, but I can't find anywhere close that sells them. I think I will just keep an eye out and keep looking for some. I will also check out the site you provided and see what they have to offer. If you get anymore that hatch put them up for sale, I would be happy if able, to come pick them up. Thanks for the info!

Thank you, I will keep that in mind and keep a look out.  I did find a hatchery that ships juvenile pairs, but I can't find anywhere close that sells them.  I think I will just keep an eye out and keep looking for some.  I will also check out the site you provided and see what they have to offer.  If you get anymore that hatch put them up for sale, I would be happy if able, to come pick them up. Thanks for the info!

The list of farms and reserves that sell them in incredibly long. One place you can look is softbills for sale. Other places are white feather farm sqauw creek farm Pinola preserve M and H farms just to name a few

Wow, thank you for that, I will definitely be checking them all out!
big_smile.png

I am always taking orders for 2015 hatch ducks including mandarins.

Shelly, it looks like the first one is alive. If you see its beak moving then it's working on externally pipping. The second picture gives me the impression that that duckling died. If it's cloudy like the picture appears and not moving it died.

The second picture is blurry not the egg and that was the one that I saw moving a lot. How far along do you think they are?

I do not sell ducklings, but I will sell sexed pairs in the fall. I have at least 75 already. I may also sell a few breeder pairs as I am cutting back a bit.

Okay so then I think both of your eggs are alive. Is the air space really that large? It does seem larger than normal but it is hard to tell from a picture. I would not be able to tell you a day but they seem to be on their way with hatching. It will take a few days for them to hatch. Be patient.

Back
Top Bottom