Mandarin Duck thread ( for posting pictures and discussing)

I know you said you would have some duck pairs available this fall, I'm looking for mandarins, so I was wondering what your cost is and how would they do shipping to Missouri? is that too far or should I look somewhere else?

I know you said you would have some duck pairs available this fall, I'm looking for mandarins, so I was wondering what your cost is and how would they do shipping to Missouri?  is that too far or should I look somewhere else?

My regular mandarins are $100 per pair. They would be okay shipped. Since I use Click-N-Ship I would estimate shipping to be roughly $45 plus box charge.

Oh, okay, well if you wouldn't mind setting my name aside and when some become available please let me know and if I'm still looking I would like to purchase a pair, I would greatly appreciate it!

Oh, okay, well if you wouldn't mind setting my name aside and when some become available please let me know and if I'm still looking I would like to purchase a pair, I would greatly appreciate it!
If you're not ready this year, keep me in mind for next, we are close and I'm in your area a lot. My hatchlings this year are pretty much spoken for.

I will put you down on my waiting list for a regular colored pair. If you want to get them from RuzichFamily then you won't have to worry about shipping.

Back
Top Bottom