Mandarin Duck thread ( for posting pictures and discussing)

Pics
hi guys please send me a meassage if u no were i can get mandarine ducks i live in cannada asap

Quote:
Where in Canada? Ever get to NJ? I've got young pairs I'm selling now. They all hatched in May and I have 2 clutches that I'm trying to sell (1 from 1 clutch and 1 from the other clutch) Pick up only though.
Lisa

Convinced the breeder to give me 2 drakes with one hen. Picked them up and almost done with building the pen for them. I wish that I have a bigger pond for them. I would appreciate any sugestions to make the pen better or the facing of the nest box. Thank you much.

85416_dsc02824.jpg

85416_dsc02791.jpg

haha,

na never heard that one.

as long as they can get in it, it doesnt matter. Try to put it in a shaded area where they dont get super hot in the summer months, and a decent top on it so it doesnt get soaked in the rain and you'll have no problems

Those look like what I have seen called black mandarins in Europe. Are they the same mutation, different name, or is my memory blurred on the mutation?
Been a while since I saw the pics of the blacks, there was nothing black about them though.

Funny how many mandarin mutations are poping up now

Back
Top Bottom