Manx Cats

Cari- she's in the comfort of my home. She is a very sweet cat. She can have a home here, and will be taken care of, and spayed.
smile.png

Quote:

Ok good, phew! I have known too many people who were like oh theres a pregnant cat, lets feed her, then she has her kittens on the streets and they end up feral with all kinds of bad thing happening to them.
roll.png

Rescue House in an amazing rescue, I have been working with them for almost 3 years now. They are no kill and all their animals are kept in foster homes until they are ready for adoption.
smile.png

We have four Manx cats, I love them
love.gif
They have sooo much personality and are great family pets. I have noticed health issues with the really short tailed ones, and the few litters I've had to deal with, some mommas do well and others are really crappy mothers. I have two with short tails, one with maybe a 2-3 inch tail an one with a bump and my mom has a full sibling to 2 of mine. Hers is the DEVIL in a cat costume! my cats are affectionate and more like dogs, where as hers will hunt you and attack. He used to stalk my kids, but thankfully has been trained not to do that anymore. Goodluck I hope all goes well!

Teddy is not a manx, just a bobtailed cat, but here he is, and yes he can ballance and is very agile,
Teddy061406-2.jpg

And Moxie to, although she isn't a true bobtail, her tail was just deformed and had to be amputated, she's tailless either way,
100_6472.jpg

Sorry, had to show this one, he's getting ready to flick Havoc's ear,
danger.jpg

He looked like a little bear at that age, which is how he got the name Teddy.

Three kittens born this morning....so far.
big_smile.png

Two are tail-less, one has a full tail! Mama Cat is doing well, just purring and taking care of the babies. They are all in a big Rubbermaid box in my bedroom.

First pictures, please don't mind the sheets. I've been waiting to see if there were any more babies before I change those out from under them. Looks like 3 might be all! Thank goodness.

0928005.jpg

0928003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom