Marandaise{origins of the dark brown egg {

Halo , i went to your BYC page and i love your birds (what are the first blues/splash birds?) Your Collies are breath taking !!!! wish i had a couple .........

And then your Ameraucanas , i LOVE them (do you have any availiable?) !!!!

You have Beautiful EEs , wish i could find some Lavender/blue EEs .

Thanks (i'm also enjoying Resolution's writtings),
Shannon

Quote:

I just wanted to say that Resolution is "Dead On It" when he talks about feeding your birds !!!!! I've been feeding whole Grains and whole seeds along with a Meat/Fat products for a supplement to their grains and seeds for most of my life . I've been unable to get Mazuri products for some time but now we have a new Tractor-Supply in town , so i'm gonna try it again .

I've tried to tell people about feeding this way but i had just about gave up . Resolution i hope you will continue with all your INFO about our marvelous chickens of Today , Tomorrow and Yesterday !!!
I know you have gotten(Myself) many of us anxious for more !!!!

Thanks ,
Shannon Nelson

Quote:
In rereading much of the last few posts_ i realized that I had lost the plot several times (as a Carl from the Midlands would opine) so - here I will post the relevant information:

Quote:
The birds in the last picture look like Henk69's Red pyle Dutch bantam / Vorwerk bantam Crosses.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom