Marans- Blues, Blacks, Splashes -Nor Cal - Local pickup only

chrissyr

Songster
10 Years
Jan 25, 2013
I have some B/B/S Marans chicks from pure Wade Jeane lines.
I also have Olive eggers from this line and Lavender AM.
Here are the the pics of my birds. These are pics of some of the eggs I'm getting. The pictures were taken in Jan, and they started laying in Sept. So they were a little darker at POL.

I'm in the Central Valley and can do delivery, PM for details.

Last edited:
I wish you were in CT lol
Aww, thank you! Wish you were in CA !
big_smile.png

Your birds are just beautiful! I am just beginning and hope to have 4 hens... the chicks I currently have are about 4 weeks old. If some turn out to be roosters, I would love to contact you if you have some pullets available at that time. Do you ever sell slightly older chicks- about 9-10 weeks old. (This is when I suspect that I will be able to tell their sex). I live in San Jose. Regards.

Your birds are just beautiful! I am just beginning and hope to have 4 hens... the chicks I currently have are about 4 weeks old. If some turn out to be roosters, I would love to contact you if you have some pullets available at that time. Do you ever sell slightly older chicks- about 9-10 weeks old. (This is when I suspect that I will be able to tell their sex). I live in San Jose. Regards.
Right now I do not have any sexed birds. So far they go quite quickly. Possibly later on I may :)

Chrissyr has great chickens!! My whole flock came from her and they are all just amazing... From there temperment to there color... Couldn't of asked for a better flock!!

Back
Top Bottom