March 2017! Hatch with us!

An update on my March babies: I think I have frizzles! These two Easter Eggers look different to me, and I know there were frizzled roos in the breeding pen:

They look like Frilkies to me! Here are a couple of my frilkies from a late Feb hatch.

I'll see if I can find a earlier photo of them...

Here's my broody bringing her week old babies outside for the first time

Here's 3 of my March babies. I bought 3 bourbon red turkeys last week to keep Georgie company when they get older. Right now they are way bigger than her and they are supposed to be about a week older than her, according to the person I bought them from. The silkie is a week old, Georgie is just over 2 weeks old, and the bourbon red is around 3 weeks old. Georgie was curious and would not sit still.

Here's 3 of my March babies. I bought 3 bourbon red turkeys last week to keep Georgie company when they get older. Right now they are way bigger than her and they are supposed to be about a week older than her, according to the person I bought them from. The silkie is a week old, Georgie is just over 2 weeks old, and the bourbon red is around 3 weeks old. Georgie was curious and would not sit still.

So glad little Georgie has some "soon to be" buddies!! Love the pics!

Back
Top Bottom