MARSH ROLL-X AUTOMATIC INCUBATOR

goofy98

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 25, 2011
Prineville
I just got this incubator and i cant figure out how to put it all together and its the older roll-x incubator i will get pics to night or in the morning but if you have this type of incubator please help me out.

Last edited:
ok well i think i figuerd it out but i pluged it in and it didint work the fan or the automatic egg turner and i was just given this so :) and i did take pics so here they are.

Last edited:
if you want to sell that one let me know ,could use for parts ,or i may have parts you need.....that is over 600.00 incubator.

just looked at pics again thats a real old one. Not even a soild state, but think i may have a fan ,and auto turner motor..

i kind of collected incubators over the years, roll-x ,turn-x, sportsmans, lyon, hatchrite, jamesway, sears, just a crazy habit i had.

my advice for all those out there in hatch land.....forget those syroform onces and buy yourself a good old one....they last foor years, I have a sears one my dad bought in 1955...it still works.

not really wanting to sell mine........or they would have been on e-bay.......but hey BYC is my internet family.

Last edited:
That is an awesome incubator! I used one in lab and it really can almost hatch rocks. LOL

I know ours was ancient and sometimes you had to fiddle with the fan and turner to get it to work right. Think the turner had a button on the side where you could push it to test if it moved the wire racks.

Yes i used mine for those high dollar parrot eggs.

Let me know whats not workin on the turner

Last edited:
If the heating or the fan didn't work, I would think that it may have been that the thermostat may need a new wafer. In a lot of incubators, the manufacturers make the mistake of attaching the fan to the thermostat. And if the fan and the heating don't work, then it may be the thermostat. I wouldn't know about the egg turner. I would suggest getting some oil, and taking the tuner motor apart and oiling the gears, and moving parts of the motor. :)

Back
Top Bottom