MARSH ROLL-X AUTOMATIC INCUBATOR

I'm buying a used older Roll X but was told I the turner isn't working. Can anyone suggest where to get/buy a replacement turner?

Thanks GAguail. The seller said I could buy an aftermarket other brand for this for less. I'm getting it for a good price, would love to get a less expensive one, but if I have to bite the bullet and buy one from Lyons...I think it would still be worth it. Can they be repaired? I could still use manually? This will be my first incubator.

Thanks!

I just got this incubator and i cant figure out how to put it all together and its the older roll-x incubator i will get pics to night or in the morning but if you have this type of incubator please help me out.

Would like to buy roll-x incubator

Hello there !
I am using this first time for hatch and cant seem to get the humidity level up to 70 % NEED suggestions PLEASE !!!

It's hard to get this incubator up that high. If you can get 65 percent you should be good unless your hatching duck eggs. You could add a damp sponge but there's not a good way to add water to it without opening the incubator. If you have it located in a room that is isolated you could add a humidifier to the room to increase the ambient humidity in the room which will increase the max humidity you can achieve in the incubator.

Thank you so very much ! I thought it was something that I was or was NOT doing correctly ! Ive got a wet cotton cloth in there now.Im going to try NEXT hatch to use a humidity mat (ive seen them on ebay ) Have any luck with this anyone?

Ive got the humidifier cranking and ive managed to get the room up to "damp" ! the % is climbing slowly at 61 % and im thinking im gonna be ok ! Ive got a few more days till hatch day ! So im gonna monitor closely and see what I can do with the ambient room temp prior to adding more water to the bator.! Dont want eggs to set in water for sure ! and they are close to it !

I own this identical incubator and it just crashed three weeks ago. The temperature during lockdown shot up to over 115. I was able to save most of my pullets, but was pretty traumatic. Decided to attempt another hatch and in two days after setting the eggs, the temperature shot up to over 115 again and killed anything living in the eggs. Don't know if the wafer is going out or if I need to replace the thermostat. Love this incubator and could use any guidance on how to repair this unit. I have contacted Lyons directly, but they no longer employ a technician and the customer service representatives (although very nice and helpful) are not knowledgeable on troubleshooting for repairs. Thank you!

I posted a question regarding this incubator on May 24. I could use you knowledge and experience on how to repair and thought you just might be the person to assist me. I sure hope so. Thank you! T Henderson

Back
Top Bottom