MARSH ROLL-X AUTOMATIC INCUBATOR

I see McMurray wants about $40 for the fan motor with blade for the current model. Don't know if it would be the same as yours or not.
If your fan spins freely and just won't run it probably is toast, but if it is hard to turn it might be repairable. A drop or two of light oil on the shaft where it comes out of the motor and a little hand turning might just get the fan going. I know that's all it took in my TurnX.

yeah i dont no if i wont to bye a new fan
hmm.png

try thev oil and hand turn the fan....they have life time bearings....but if you can get some oil in there ,it may free it up..problem if it locked up and wasn't unplug it burns up the motor.

if you want to sell it pm me. sure i can repair it , not sure which fan that older model took, i have a few used ones.....think that model was sold before the 80s..

ok i will maybe sell it but i need enuf to bey a difrint one i do wont to hatch some chiks so give me a price and i will see if i can take it or not.

Not sure how large of one you need....i have turn x and other type of incubators. Could trade. Sent me a pm sure i can help you out. Not sure about shipping cost

Im just a collecter of incubators...i do repair alot.

I have a "Marsh Roll-X Automatic incubator, Model AT2" I am looking for parts, or a good used one.
It is just like the one you have pictured.
Thanks, Ricky

Last edited:
I seen this thread on the Roll-X. Just got a heck of a deal on a Marsh Roll-X AT2, about a 1984 model, from a guy that used it for pheasant. I need the chicken racks for the turner and I am assuming the Lyon Electrical Roll-X parts will work for my Marsh ? They do look identical. Are they the same size? My Marsh came with a double roll-x turner adaption kit AT2-7AK, that I dont find anymore . It is an extra level ring and egg rack with linkage parts to connect the turner which doubles the capacity. Pretty cool! Havent set it up but i will get some pictures when I do.

Back
Top Bottom