Martinsburg, WV Chickenstock Sept 8th 2012

It'll be nice to see you again dmccann. I can't wait to see everyone again :D

As of now my dh is not working that day:celebrateWe will be bringing feed sack creations,bottle lights,,feather wreaths,and kitchen towels(embroidered,farm type). thx

So glad you'll be coming again, Darlene. I think this Chickenstock is going to be bigger and better than the last. Lots of new vendors are emailing us for info.
celebrate.gif

Hope you can make it SunAngel. I plan on bringing some Muscovies but not sure what else is going for sure yet. I'll keep the list updated as I decide
barnie.gif

I'll be there again with chicks (Welsummer, heritage Barred Rock, some SLW); handmade laying boxes; jams, jellies, soaps, and anything else I can think of. Can't wait to see you all again,

It is hard to believe it's august already. As it looks right now I should have several started Muscovy Ducks, A few D'uccle, and maybe some Royal Palm poults. I've updated the list of what is expected to be there. I'll keep you updated as more info comes in.

Awesome... I lost my Wellie hens to predators this year, so will def be checking you out!
We got eleven emails today about the Chickenstock, so it's ramping up.
celebrate.gif

Sorry to hear about your loss Chicken Junkies. We've had a fair share of predator issues as of yet as well. We've lost about 5 birds in total. I went through an secured everyones coops and had no issues since
fl.gif
bow.gif

I'll be there again with chicks (Welsummer, heritage Barred Rock, some SLW); handmade laying boxes; jams, jellies, soaps, and anything else I can think of. Can't wait to see you all again,
I'll get your information added to the list spitfire. Look forward to seeing you there again :D

Last edited:
Is anyone going to be bringing partridge cochin pullets or hens?
Not that I know of, but we'll get the word out that you are looking. Check back here and on our blogs often, as we will update.
frow.gif

We do have some heritage RIR, BLRW, Light Sussex and Speckled Sussex pullets/hens coming that I haven't got on the list yet.
Please post what you are bringing, or email/pm us, so we can get everything on the list. We need to know what you're looking for too.
D.gif

Gonna be the Best Chickenstock EVER!!!

I am so excited. We have attended this event in the past as buyers but this will be our first time attending as a vendor. We are planning on bringing several of Polish Chickens. We will have bantams and full sized birds from chicks to adults. I know we will be bringing the white crested blacks and some of our white crested blues and whatever else the hubbie and I can decide on. I look forward to putting some of the names on here to faces.

Chicken Junkie my list keeps growing lol, but that will be a good thing to all the vendors!
thumbsup.gif
We don't have anything to sell other than if someone was really seriously interested in buying them I could bring 1 Wheaten Ameraucana Rooster and 2 Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Roosters, I would only be asking $5.00 each for them, but I would have to know that someone wanted them, because we have such a long drive, we are actually coming up the night before and staying, so if you know someone wanting them, then I will bring them if not they can stay here. The only thing I am not sure will be there are the buff and chocolate guineas and a partridge cochin so I will just watch the list and cross my fingers that they are there!
fl.gif
Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom