Martinsburg, WV Chickenstock Sept 8th 2012

Still growing some out here. Won't know till I can see how many pullets I get. I have to replace at least a dozen here. Bad year with predators and heat. I'll keep you updated though.
smile.png
Yes it was, the heat and predators got some of ours too. Thank you! Looking forward to meeting everyone!!
wee.gif

I have 4 BUFF ORPH's if anyone is interested. They were hatched July 9/10/11th ( I can't remember the exact date, sorry. I am hoping to be off from work, but might be able to have the wife meet up if anyone is looking for some? Let me know. Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Always been a buyer at these events, 1st time on this side :)

Here is a pick of 2 of my flock, fyi

PIC is of my HENS not the CHICKS!

Be safe~

Brian

Last edited:

I have 4 BUFF ORPH's if anyone is interested. They were hatched July 9/10/11th ( I can't remember the exact date, sorry. I am hoping to be off from work, but might be able to have the wife meet up if anyone is looking for some? Let me know. Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Be safe~

Brian
Those are some nice BO hens, Brian. I lost a hen this summer, so I'll sure be waiting to see them. You can share your photos and birds over on our FB page too. http://facebook.com/ChickenJunkie I'll put them on the list.
smile.png

Is anyone going to be bringing partridge cochin pullets or hens?

I'll have cochin chicks there but no partridge. I put the word out so there may be some there the day of the sale.

I am so excited. We have attended this event in the past as buyers but this will be our first time attending as a vendor. We are planning on bringing several of Polish Chickens. We will have bantams and full sized birds from chicks to adults. I know we will be bringing the white crested blacks and some of our white crested blues and whatever else the hubbie and I can decide on. I look forward to putting some of the names on here to faces.

I'll get your birds added to the list. Can't wait to see them.

Be safe~

Brian

Brian your birds look outstanding from the pictures. I can't wait to see them.

If anyone is interested in silver or gold sebright chicks let me know. I have eggs but don't have plans on hatching anymore out unless someone wants them for sure. Its getting close to time to shut down the bators. Same goes with frizzle, OEGB, Leghorn, and Barred Rocks. I can hatch some and have them ready by the sale if you let me know soon. All are pure and come from great lines.

We are going to come - we are looking for polish roos and hens and jersey giant hens- any color

I look forward to seeing you there Silver1313.

I've updated the list with the latest of whats coming. RIR , frizzles, polish,jersey giants, and (Narragansett, Royal Palm) turkeys.

If anyone else has anything to add the the list post here or call/email me and I'll get your birds added.

Last edited:
Well Chickenstock is getting closer! I just wanted to ask again if anyone would be interested in an Ameraucana Rooster that I hatched from the Chicken Junkies eggs? I have 1 Wheaten and 2 Blue Wheaten, only asking $5.00 each, and need to know they will be bought so I have room for everything I am buying
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom