Maryland Poultry Swap & Farmer's Market October 1st 9-3 SHARPSBURG

yeah.. next time you'll need to bring some! They will be at the swap selling if you'd like to see theirs. They have Oberhaslis goats. I was enjoying reading up on the process of making the cheese and all.. really neat. I always wanted to try milk goats but, with the kids and my crazy schedule, I know I don't have time for that kind of commitment.

NGT ANGL, thanks so much for taking on the BYC VIP area. I will have a canopy and some comfy chair and you can decorate however you'd like..(banner, cards, etc.) I do have some BYC business cards Rob sent me last year. I could stick them out there for any curious outsiders
big_smile.png

I have a large tub, we can fill with ice and stick the bottled waters in. I have lots of platters too for cookies if you need anything. I will be crazy busy but, you are more than welcome to rummage the house looking for anything you may need
lol.png

Erin,
Just wanted to let you know that I will be coming to the testing clinic today.
I'm going to try my hardest to make it to the swap.
I don't have alot to sell, but I will have
4 point of lay pullets
2 silkie pullets
1 or 2 polish pullets
and very few silkie and polish chicks.

I really just want to come for the "good time"

Anne

Would anybody happen to have an extra tent/something to shield your stuff from rain? Soap + rain would only work for those needing a shower on premises
smile.png
If I could borrow an extra cover from anyone, I'd greatly appreciate it. Please PM if you have an extra that you are willing to bring. Free soap for you if that is the case! Thanks, guys, can't wait!

There are so many birds that are afraid of dogs.. I don't think it's a pretty good idea.. but, I know there are dogs out there that go everywhere with the family and, if that dog is very well behaved, I don't think it would be a problem. If it goes at the cages, please put it back in the car.
frow.gif

I haven't heard of any coronation.. unless you pm peachick.. she may bring you some. There were buff brahmas last year.. I think from the Mccormicks but am unsure if they are coming back.

Quote:
Thanks Erin! The ice tub will be appreciated and I will try to bring whatever else I may need - it won't be anything really fancy but it at least will provide a meeting point for the BYCers!

Back
Top Bottom