MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

I forgot to mention that my doe kidded yesterday! Unfortunately it was a really hard delivery ( luckily the emergency vet at the equine hospital knew a little about goats and sheep) they thought she needed a c section but luckily were able to avoid it! But, 2/3 of the kids died. I am defiantly keeping the doeling that survived! She is worth as much as the vet bills (it's worth it) and of course I was out of town when this happened! I'll try to find a picture of her.
Sorry to hear about the littles not making it.

:love

I thought I was done until fall. :oops: Who can resist eggs from @Sueg4332? :idunno
White Marans, CLB x BLH, Brahama, Ameraucan, and Ameraucan x CLB. :D
Rofl!! Yayyy
I forgot to mention that my doe kidded yesterday! Unfortunately it was a really hard delivery ( luckily the emergency vet at the equine hospital knew a little about goats and sheep) they thought she needed a c section but luckily were able to avoid it! But, 2/3 of the kids died. I am defiantly keeping the doeling that survived! She is worth as much as the vet bills (it's worth it) and of course I was out of town when this happened! I'll try to find a picture of her.
Sorry you lost the two but that one is super cute!!
These are a few of the broody chicks from this Hatch a long- There were well over 50 from broodys this month.
love that last picture super cute!

Sorry about the kids that didn't make it, glad the vet was able to help and avoid the c-section.

love.gif

These are a few of the broody chicks from this Hatch a long- There were well over 50 from broodys this month.

Congratulations!

love.gif
Where do most of you post when the Hatch-a-longs are over? I want to keep in touch! :)

Many of us are in Sally's incubation thread, here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-meet-new-friends-w-host-sally-sunshine/0_100

Back
Top Bottom