MAY 2016 "Land of the Free Because of the brave!" Hatch-a-Long Hosted by, Mike & Sally

Quote:
That's awesome!! You're very welcome.
smile.png

I'm still laughing at myself when I think about me first trying to use the multi quote function...lol. Funny stuff!

Those are sweetie chicks!
love.gif

This is the EE that hatched last night I am hoping that it was fathered by our silky roo..
thoughts??

With any crosses I've had so far, I've gotten normal feathers from Silkie/Silkie X EE and OEGB over Silkie.
The feathered feet seems to be the trait to show, although I have one Silkie with non feathered feet.
The only Silkie look I've gotten is Silkie cross X Silkie. (I only have purebred roosters, no purebred hens)

Maybe, hopefully you'll have a different outcome with yours, if that's what your wanting.
fl.gif

Wowsers, it's sure a puffy, fluffy chick! So sweet!
love.gif

I finally have a pip in the middle egg and a hairline crack in the 3rd egg still watching for anything from egg number 1 of course it is the one i want to hatch most because of its color and fingers crossed the color it will lay. If I'M really lucky i will get 1 black 1 blue and one splash all hens!!!!!!! Ha ha ha

The room is dark and the flash makes them look kind of orangish

I finally have a pip in the middle egg and a hairline crack in the 3rd egg still watching for anything from egg number 1 of course it is the one i want to hatch most because of its color and fingers crossed the color it will lay. If I'M really lucky i will get 1 black 1 blue and one splash all hens!!!!!!! Ha ha ha

fl.gif

Best of luck on the hatch.

Good Luck!
fl.gif

This chick seems way more fluffy than any of my other chicks I hatched this year thats why I was hoping the silkie roo finally got some action in with the girls LOL. I guess I will wait and see how it feathers out as it grows.

Back
Top Bottom