May Hatch-a-Long!

Pics
I did. Changed my password this morning. They were hacked and are asking for users to change them.

Don't click through emails if it makes you nervous. Just go to ebay how you normally would,
he.gif
sign in and change your password from your account profile.

This is what I ended up doing. Thanks. :)

final count! of 32 to lockdown, 29 hatched and 3 died in shell near day 20-21. they were partially absorbed, 2 were malpositioned and couldnt get out but 1 did internally pip and never made it out...

overall I am very happy with how many I got! there are still a couple drying off in the smaller brooder, but here are some photos of almost everyone
big_smile.png

Day 16 on the next batch. Only 6 eggs in that one!
after that I am getting some more eggs from a lady...
duc.gif
soon!!!

these are mostly mixed breeds! some BCMxWyandotte from my flock, they just look like BCM's mostly. the rest are primarily Lav Marans (dad) mixes, on BCMs and a few other breeds. I wish I knew what the blue ones were. and the red ones! any ideas? :p (blue with red head is a lav marans, but IDK what the pure blues are. feathered legs)

Love the colors, especially the blues.

I can hear peeping! Argh the suspense is killing me :) I've seen 6 out of the 8 rocking around and can now hear peeping :) not long now I hope :)

We are in the same boat!! Five out of six of mine are rocking and I heard one chirp this morning.

I have to will myself to walk away. Maybe I'll go check out the sale at TSC to distract myself. There are some cute tops on the website.

We are in the same boat!! Five out of six of mine are rocking and I heard one chirp this morning.

I have to will myself to walk away. Maybe I'll go check out the sale at TSC to distract myself. There are some cute tops on the website.

Glad it's not just me who's incubator watching haha :) I keep hoping to see pips. Tomorrow is hatch day so fingers crossed :)

Back
Top Bottom