Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

Oh I so want this!! I would love it so I can keep on eye on the kids (the furry & feathered kind) while I'm at work or away for a long period of time. I def have to get one for the barn! I know what I want for Xmas!
Great idea... and you can make it 'public' or 'private'. If you make it public you can give the link to other people and they can look in on them too.
Although, people tune in and often see me bending over in some pretty awkward positions scooping poop
lau.gif

so be careful who you give the link to!!

Here are my chicks from Meyer at 1 month old! Rose the Easter Egger Lotus the Speckled Sussex Poppy the Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Violet the Black Australorp Iris the Blue Andalusian
I too am loving your BLRW. I was hoping to get some in my last order but couldn't. I got a golden laced instead. We have a local breeder of the BLRW, maybe I'll have to get one from them. I have a 5.00 credit anyway :)

Here are my Meyer babies at 3 months old! :D

Po the black Cochin bantam (from Meyer's Black Frizzle Cochin Bantams):

Rangi the awesome Ancona:

Roha the derpish Exchequer Leghorn:

Ihi the shy Golden Campine:

Marama the spastic Egyptian Fayoumi:

Huka the outspoken Silver Lakenvelder:

Whiri the quiet Light Brown Leghorn:

And Hika Ma the jerky Easter-egger bantam:

Here are my Meyer babies at 3 months old! :D

Po the black Cochin bantam (from Meyer's Black Frizzle Cochin Bantams):

Rangi the awesome Ancona:

Roha the derpish Exchequer Leghorn:

Ihi the shy Golden Campine:

Marama the spastic Egyptian Fayoumi:

Huka the outspoken Silver Lakenvelder:

Whiri the quiet Light Brown Leghorn:

And Hika Ma the jerky Easter-egger bantam:

Beautiful. I especially look the Cochin bantam. Makes me excited for mine

Great idea... and you can make it 'public' or 'private'. If you make it public you can give the link to other people and they can look in on them too.
Although, people tune in and often see me bending over in some pretty awkward positions scooping poop
lau.gif

That's neat that you got your camera all set up right in the coop! I can imagine that there would be times when you'd prefer no one was watching.
wink.png

I moved my 2 week olds out to the coop today with the big girls, but they are separated still. It was pretty uneventful, the big girls didn't take much notice and the chicks didn't seem to notice them either. I guess that's a good thing though.

Although, people tune in and often see me bending over in some pretty awkward positions scooping poop  :lau

I think I'll keep it private, I'm sure my friends don't want a nice butt shot :lol:

Back
Top Bottom