Meyer Hatchery Chicken pics anyone??

Quote: Thank you.
big_smile.png

Ok my chicks are in. No DOAs and all seem very lively. No idea which are the legbars and I've only pinned two of the Easter eggers down by their little beards. I'll most likely post photos later on today or tomorrow.

Ok my chicks are in. No DOAs and all seem very lively. No idea which are the legbars and I've only pinned two of the Easter eggers down by their little beards. I'll most likely post photos later on today or tomorrow.

We should be able to help identify the legbars, they have a certain look that goes beyond their eyeliner, v heads and stripes. They appear petite with heads that look a bit too large for their body at first, it may just be their posture. Granted I've not owned them but I've seen lots of pics :)

@autumnhearth: I would hope someone can ID those pricy birds, lol. I think I have them but they're two different colors overall. I know which one is the meal maker since its the only chick with black on the shanks. Two of the lighter ones have muffs so I'm going with EEs. I'll get some photos today

There's one that has very similar markings to this chick but has a slight muff. The lines are a bit fuzzier.

I think this is one legbar. But it's the only one with the coloring.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom