michigan chicken fanciers

I'm new to the site, and new to chickens, too
smile.png

I'm in Novi, just getting my first girls.

Here they are!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/randomkarinny/sets/72157622403366334/

hi im boyd and im a hatchaholic

see me in the other michigan thread
smile.png

Peace

My daughter and I are from Commerce MI - a NW detroit suberb. We have a new backyard coop and are looking for Silkies. Emily is 11, and has decided she thinks they are the best...

We can go with a couple of hens, or start from chicks, even willing to try hatching. Snybody out there able to get us going. I am having trouble finding chickens this time of year.

Mike and Emily

Hi Laura,

I trie the email link, don't know if it worked, so I'll try this too. We are only about 50 miles south of you and we would love to see what you have. Emily likes silkies and she wants to start them out young. Our new backyard coop can hold about 6, but it won't be ready until the first of December.

What are you asking $$ for your silkies.

Last edited:
I'm new on here and from Southwest michigan, South Haven area.

Got 15+ breeds, hens and roos.
Work on darkening aracauna egg color with BC maran, wels, and other brown egg layers.

Looking for pureblood Cornish, darks preferred, bantam or standard.

Kate

10233_welcome-51.gif
Kate glad to have you on the site. There is another thread titled Michigan and there are lots of friendly people on it. Or better still click on the link in my signature line and come to our Chickenstock.

I live in columbiaville michigan and i have OEGB's, MF duccles, LF FBC marans, and Bantam Cuckoo frizzle and straight feathered polish available in the spring
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom