Michigan Chickenstock 2014 Buy/Sell/Trade

Farmerboy16

Rebuilding my Farm
9 Years
Dec 30, 2010
Sparta, MI
Here we go again for another Chickenstock! :D Last year was great! Looking forward to this year's Chickenstock!

More information for Michigan Chickenstock 201 can be found here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/797074/michigan-chickenstock-2014-planning-ahead/80#post_12654258

This is the place to inform others what you are bringing to Chickenstock or are wanting to get at Chickenstock. Reply with what you are bringing to sell/want/or to trade. I will be updating this thread once a week.

Please remember to make sure that all animals are healthy and parasite free. Thanks

Sell/Swap

Chickens:

Rabbits:

Other:

Crafts:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Need/Want

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raffle

Lovemychicklets, and Dawneast thanks for the incubator, and silkies!!! We got some New Zealand rabbits off CL a couple weeks ago :) I wish we had some sort of buy sell trade forum just for Michigan. This has been great buying local from fellow BYC members!

Okay, putting it out there - the last chicks on my want list are (2) Salmon Favorelle pullets, (2) blue laced red wydonette pullets, and (2) blue or splash Cochin pullets, and (2) Black Copper Maran pullets. I am in West Michigan and can wait for Chickenstock. Thanks!

Hi All.
Looking forward to attending this for the first time this year!
I am bringing 5 lavender americanas chicks for sale will be 3 weeks old by then!
2 lavender orphington roos
2 lavender americanas roos
1 wyndonite mix roo
A few oliver egger
a few backyard mix

I could have swore that I clicked directly on jlynet's post. But I will be new to CS this year. My husband got used layers 2 years ago, we are down to only 1 laying. We still have room in the coop and I want more eggs. Not looking to "raise" chickens, so I think the way to go to get more eggs is to just get layers. But I could be swayed to pullets.

the Iowa smokey & Chanticler/Iowa :

Back
Top Bottom