Michigan Chickenstock 2014 Buy/Sell/Trade

oops, JackieandChicks! wrong SandraChick. Sandrachx (me) from Chelsea, MI took home your adorable SLW. so happy with her. still a few little "stranger danger" issues, but she's in a tiny house with a pair of Jersey Giants about the same age. can't wait to see how they grow! this is their new home inside a larger pen with the main coop:

Last edited:
oops, JackieandChicks! wrong SandraChick. Sandrachx (me) from Chelsea, MI took home your adorable SLW. so happy with her. still a few little "stranger danger" issues, but she's in a tiny house with a pair of Jersey Giants about the same age. can't wait to see how they grow! this is their new home inside a larger pen with the main coop:

OMG!!! That is the cutest hen house ever!!! Are our lil' ducklings in the same area or seperate? Woops, your ducklings ;)

Ha ! That little one moved up in the world! She came from a "breeder" and I put that in quotes on purpose, he is chicken-mill style breeder, and then to me, and now to you! I'm glad she landed well! Love love love the coop!

i finally got the ducklings into the bigger "pond" (previously they were swimming in a plastic sled). had to put bricks in strategic spots inside pool at edges

so they could get out since it's much deeper and has higher sides. our 3-year old male runner is starting to take responsibility for these kids. he's keeping pretty close them when i come in to the enclosure - until he sees his beloved lady runner leave the run for the paddock!!!

i finally got the ducklings into the bigger "pond" (previously they were swimming in a plastic sled). had to put bricks in strategic spots inside pool at edges

so they could get out since it's much deeper and has higher sides. our 3-year old male runner is starting to take responsibility for these kids. he's keeping pretty close them when i come in to the enclosure - until he sees his beloved lady runner leave the run for the paddock!!!

Those 3 lil' ducklings have got to be LOVING that!

Back
Top Bottom