Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Ugh.

Pretty bitter here, wind is very sharp. Another 2" last night that is blowing all over. My birds will be spending the next week shut in due to the cold.
I sure got tired of shoveling by the end of the day yesterday! Around the house-dog pen-chicken pen-office, and another 45 minutes on the tractor doing the drive and Lane.
Double ugh.

I could really use some new tires myself. I seem to go through them every couple of years. I usually drive about 35k per year.

In Chelsea today my wife is having minor surgery on her left knee.

Been coming down and blowing all day here....still coming down...supposed to taper off overnight.
Then I'll spend the weekend clearing everything off for the 8-10" coming on Monday.
Didn't even bothering opening the pop door today, no cover in run.

My road runs parallel to I-94...it's the 'old' or 'emergency' 94.
WB was shut down this morning and most the day was a standstill of traffic on my road, glad I didn't need to go anywhere!

Best of Luck @Whatshisface!

There was a bad accident on the north side of town that closed the I-75 Business Loop down all afternoon, and I hear I-75 South near Indian River was closed for most of the afternoon to the blowing and drifting snow and accidents.

You might live in Michigan,
if you fire up the grill for steak during a 'snow event'.
upload_2019-1-25_19-53-12.png

Despite the sub-zero outdoor temperature, the new coop is staying between 32 and 35 degrees.
And as a bonus, I had a hen squat for me when I went out earlier. Someone is getting near POL. About darn time.

Back
Top Bottom