Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to do some classwork tonight. Procrastination and subject matter (death and dying and my own memorial service) made it difficult tonight. Peeking in on this thread from time to time and the 2 1/2 glasses of sangria I had made it less difficult. Assignment done: thanks for the help. ;)

When I die I expect to be cremated and a party thrown in my honor. There will be belly dancers, bacon, garden-fresh heirloom tomatoes, wine, rum, guacamole, drag races, and guns. All my favorite things. No really, I put it in writing and he darn well better obey... or ELSE!

Who said anything about waiting? That's just the party. Life now is even better.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone.

There is NO coffee in my house, which really stinks.
So, I have to take my bleary self to McDonalds and grab some pre-made stuff to get me awake enough to do my chores. I hear Chimmie out there crowing. If I am leaving, I may as well take my dogs to the field and let them run free for a bit.

Everyone wake up, its a beautiful day starting out there!

Ya know... You could just get a shock bracelet... or collar... and any time you get to close to something you aren't really needing... Just have some one hit the button. LOL.
When I die I expect to be cremated and a party thrown in my honor. There will be belly dancers, bacon, garden-fresh heirloom tomatoes, wine, rum, guacamole, drag races, and guns. All my favorite things. No really, I put it in writing and he darn well better obey... or ELSE!
Ok, I will need to be notified of your passing...which county do you live in? I'll watch the obit's
wink.png
gig.gif

Morning folks!
frow.gif
Only one more week until CS! I'm wondering if anyone out there has some blown emu eggs they could bring to CS? I'm interested in getting a few. PM me if you do! Well, I'm thinking we have a problem here. My daughter is in love with the partridge showgirl chick...so it's staying..."or else" I've been told. lol Luckily enough one of my coworkers just bought a house that has a little shed and they want the shed gone...WALA! Instant partridge silkie/showgirl coop!
gig.gif
But don't tell my husband!!! I'm hoping to get some more work done on the coop we've been rebuilding. Right now we have chicks in it. I need to build the runs, tar paper and shingle the roof and set up the walls on the inside how I think I'll like it. Of course there will be pictures!

Took the dogs to the field..
my Yogi is a snaker. He tore into a large stump and out plopped a large garter snake- I am certain it thought its world was ending..stayed curled up among the stump debris..I picked it up and put it on top the stump and it suddenly came to life and slithered away.

I outlasted my boys- I think they are showing their age. They both ran around sniffing and bouncing and mouse and snake hunting, then both of them headed to the truck. I wasnt even ready yet..but we came home anyhow. They arent that old. Alex the Golden is eight, and Yogi is 5. I didnt have any water with me for them, though, so I think that was the problem.

Gonna go take care of the chickens then go visit my hubby in the hospital. Then my girls and I are gonna have a house-cleaning party. They rsvp'd that they couldnt attend, but thats too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom