Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Cute overload!!
love.gif

LOL I agree!!!!!

bluberrylu...that is me, you silly girl! sassy!
bun.gif
30 lbs. lighter and working to keep going! thanks for the compliment.
smile.png

zephyrcreek
....the black and white cuties in the basket belong to you! they are your beautiful Javas! and Frizzledhen, the little blue babies are from Laurie over Thimble! they are doing great, the fertility is excellent! thank you so much!

28 out of 30 eggs in the set hatched!

12425_hpim2450.jpg

Quote:
thank God! that is good to know! that is actually not uncommon with the B12 shots. can be easily controlled!

so glad to read this!
hugs.gif
i bet you are so relieved!
ya.gif

Wylie,
Cool chicks, I will have to keep my eyes open for when you are selling them.

If I could be so bold, I would like to ask for some prayers for my grandfathers. One was taken from the hospital to hospice tonight and probably has days to live, so prayers that he has peace and goes peacefully. My other grandfather was just diagnosed with ALS. The kicker is he has always been so active and that is exactly what this disease will take away from it. I am trying to help them get the paperwork done so that he can get benefits and health care through the VA.

Thanks in advance.

how does everyone know i was going to the dentist????
i am dying to know this! too funny!

it went great! no cavities.

okay, i am about to let you all in on a little known secret about my dental health.....

I

DON'T

FLOSS.

i know. you are all probably freaking out and running in circles beating your chests and pulling your hair out shrieking. but it's true. i seriously don't floss. i hate it.

our pastor just started a series at church about if you only had 30 days left to live how would you spend it. and it chronicles how Jesus spent His last 30-45 days also.
so when the hygienist got to flossing i told her, "i don't floss, and i am never going to floss." and told her about the 30 days. she was cracking up. she said, "what if Jesus said to floss. i said, "well if Jesus said to then i would." she said, "well you're gonna get flossed today!" she thought the fact that i was honest was awesome. she's the best. i love my dentist office!

Quote:
you can ALWAYS be so bold as far as i am concerned.
hugs.gif
LIVE BOLDLY.

Father God, You know exactly what is going on and You have a plan for these men. You love them and care about each one. You made them in YOUR image!

I pray Lord that they know You as their Savior and Holy Spirit comfort them with the Peace that passes all understanding as well as their families.

Jesus, thank You for the stripes already taken for these illnesses. Give a peaceful passing to the one grandfather into Your wings and Lord provide for the other with ALS all that needs providing. Slow the disease if that is Your will so that he may be able to be active as long as possible.

In Jesus' name, amen.

i'll be praying for you and your grandfathers. please keep us posted. love to you and yours. thank you for the privilege to pray for your family. God bless you and keep you, make His face to shine upon you and give you peace.
hugs.gif

Good morning, while technically summer is still with us, September is a "fall" month. The summer just flew by. Maybe that's just as well since it really wasn't much of a summer. Very unusual weather and my garden suffered because of it. Now it's down right cold outside, 43 degrees. I had to breakout some of my "old man" shirts, you know the ones that are long sleeved and fleece lined.
Add my voice to those offering thanks to God for the improvement of our friends family members and for the Jeff's grandfathers.

Good morning. We came home from helping my husband at the firehall last night to see an aniamls walking away from the coop. It was dark, but it looked like a racoon. We grabbed the flashlights and the .22 and went out to see. Headed to the coop and there it was making it way back around to it. My husband won't shoot at something unless he knows he can get it and in the dark in our nature trails that is tough. It ran off again and we went through the whole area and did not see it again. Everything was fine in the coop. My very helpful FIL has been putting leftovers from his garden into the chicken yard and that is what it was most likely after. I know a coon can get through the fence. But once the chickens are locked up for the night they can't get into the coop.
fl.gif
Hardwire cloth over windows, steel siding, steel door, and actually locked with padlocks. Looks like it is time to put the trap in another spot.

tororider I will keep your grandfathers in my prayers.

Good morning
caf.gif

Mommi3130, that is wonderful news!
Tororider, pryers for your grandfathers and your family.
fl.gif

Wylie and MJ, very cute chicks!
jumpy.gif

Opa, I had to find my winter robe this morning, we had 39 at 6am.

This morning I went to check on my little welsummer chick that has been getting extra TLC and she was perched on the side of the tote!
woot.gif
I figured she is doing well enough to put back with her siblings. she is only about half their size but I figure she will catch up soon enough. I am just happy she is greatly improved!
yippiechickie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom