Mille Cochin Info

Wowza!! Karl is gorgeous! Really good looking youngsters too!
love.gif

I just saw some MFC's in France (on another forum), and it looks like we are way behind the French. Take a look:

/home/stephanie/Pictures/FrenchMFC1.jpg

/home/stephanie/Pictures/FrenchMFC2.jpg

/home/stephanie/Pictures/FrenchMFC3.jpgfile:///home/stephanie/Pictures/FrenchMFC3.jpg
file:///home/stephanie/Pictures/FrenchMFC2.jpg
file:///home/stephanie/Pictures/FrenchMFC1.jpg

Last edited:
re: the french mille fleur cocohins, i think i like amy's (and others) much better than those... especially that bunny tailed one.
wink.png

Stephanie, I am not sure what you are thinking they have over ours. They lack the type that I like to see in bantam Cochins. Even the pattern on those are not as nice as Lynne's.

I have a lot of the MF Frizzles. Shazam is producing more than 80% and poor Mike wants a roo, whereas I have been hatching mostly girls.

Thank you for the compliment, ki4got!

On a very sad note, I lost the most handsome, typy, fantastic rooster I got from Bantyman!
he.gif

My horse got out and went running past his tractor and in the fella's fear to flee he broke his neck. I had just fed him 15 minutes prior to that and said I needed to take some photos of his white tips that were coming out so beautifully!
hit.gif
I swear, I am going to kill that horse!
somad.gif

That is the 3rd bird he has scared to death and he gets out of 4 strands of barbed wire over the hog wire! You would think having 6 acres of grass, plenty of hay and some sweet feed would be enough but he has the devil in him at age 25 and I seriously want him gone.

Aw that is just awful to hear Amy!

What time of day did your horse break out of his pasture? Maybe he has Sundowners or Moon Blindness? I'd say ship him off but thanks to those who know nothing about horses...that is impossible now.

Back
Top Bottom