Mille Cochin Info

Tuba looks great doesn't she? Great pic of Rem, cute chicks! Peppermint is adorable as ever. Kipper is looking nice! Chipper is sweet as ever.
Lovely pictures Mike!
wee.gif

Thanks Nancy. I "love" Tuba. She is so sweet. Peppermint is getting big really fast. I want to get some more soon. Kipper went wild on me. He won't let me get close to him now that I moved Tuba into a breeding pen with Rem. I will have to get pics of Gracie and Tiffany. I lost Nancy sadly. I found old pics of Sunshine Roo. I have to find a new boy to replace him with just as much type. I've thought about using Roscoe but I want him for mottleds right now.

Goodness! All these beautiful birds you all are showing has me with spring fever! I need to set a lot more eggs! LOL

My camera is broken so I am using my DD's and it doesn't take near the quality as my other one but here are 3 young ladies starting to lay. A MFC, a MF Frizzle and a blue Mottled/MF for my Frizzle project.

And one of my lovely MF/Mottled ladies in with Xavier.

Can't wait until I can afford to get my camera repaired! These photos are just not the quality I am used to and I need all the help I can get with my photography!

Back
Top Bottom