Mille Cochin Info

Beautiful! All of them!

I can't wait until my egglets hatch that I got from some of these birds!
wee.gif

Bobbie, beautiful birds!!

Amy, thank you for posting the link to your coops, very nice!

Now, any guesses as to sex? and, I'd love to know what you all think of this tail. Kinda odd looking to me. Oh, and she (?) is 5 weeks old.

Last edited:
Out of all 43 eggs, 40 chicks ( all calicos) hatched! 3 developed, but died 1/2 way and 1 passed after birth... but holy moly baby chicks everywhere! Sold 13 so far... oh they are so cute!!!

Out of all 43 eggs, 40 chicks ( all calicos) hatched! 3 developed, but died 1/2 way and 1 passed after birth... but holy moly baby chicks everywhere! Sold 13 so far... oh they are so cute!!!
I don't sell any of my mfc babies until they start to fill in some... 6-8 weeks at the earliest. then I can usually get a better idea of who's on the 'stay' list.

"I don't sell any of my mfc babies until they start to fill in some... 6-8 weeks at the earliest. then I can usually get a better idea of who's on the 'stay' list."

I would do the same, but these are from my own birds. I bought 46 with 31 being fertile eggs I bought over the internet and I plan to keep what hatchs from them, so those birds will put me at my limit in numbers in my coop. Plus new bloodlines/colors. I have more 2 diff calicos coming, 2 diff blue calicos, blue mottled, lemon blues, and silver laced.

Back
Top Bottom