Mille Cochin Info

I continue to hatch and grow up the MF Frizzle. They are always so cute!

I think I am going to sell the MF pullet in the middle, probably the one in back and possibly the roo in this photo. The MF Frizzle will not be sold. I am collecting those. LOL
Why yes, yes, that is a turkey in the photo, along with an Olive Egger kid.

Ohh MilleFleur Frizzles are my next breeding challenge, after the Porcelain, Chocolate&Blue Cochin, and well everything else I breed ;)

Sorry I forget we have different names for colours over here. we have blue (when doubled makes splash) I thought that's what you meant. Yes Self blue was the colour I crossed Millelfeur to get the Self-Blue carrying Millefleur breeding stock. (Brother x Sisters) Then I got a 25% chance of Porcelain chicks being produced. (50% are carriers 25% no self-blue) I'm getting a Non-carrying Self-Blue Rooster Next year.so I have a breeding stock of only Millefleur and only Porcelain.

Well I have another overload of pics to dumb on you all. These are my chicks growing out- 4 of which are from Lynne.
I'll start with my 2 Rem cross Tuba boys. First Fudge then Rafael-

And now chicks from Lynne- I'll start with the little roo- Nigus

I can't tell if this one is a roo or hen yet?

Pullet-

This pullet got attacked by a free range hen a couple weeks ago- you can see her skull in the pics,

I continue to hatch and grow up the MF Frizzle. They are always so cute!

I think I am going to sell the MF pullet in the middle, probably the one in back and possibly the roo in this photo. The MF Frizzle will not be sold. I am collecting those. LOL
Why yes, yes, that is a turkey in the photo, along with an Olive Egger kid.
I want some more frizzles!! That one their is a cutie!!

LL

Looks girl to me!

Beautiful babies you have growing up there.

I need to set more Shazam eggs but my 3 bators are packed full and I am stacking eggs in them already. I let the hens keep some in their tractor but a snake got them. So I am back to stacking more eggs! LOL

LL

Looks girl to me!

Beautiful babies you have growing up there.

I need to set more Shazam eggs but my 3 bators are packed full and I am stacking eggs in them already. I let the hens keep some in their tractor but a snake got them. So I am back to stacking more eggs! LOL
I hope it's a hen and think it is but sometimes it looks a lot like a roo. Nigus I have high hopes for in type and hopefully some pattern. If not, I have other boys to use for type.

I need to just hatch more frizzles all together. I'm gathering more eggs now and will set them this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom