Mille Cochin Info

Anne-
love that roo. How old is he?

Amy,
those pics are great. Your chicks are feathering out like my oldest frizzle chick. I have 2 others that are blue based and one darker mille. I can't wait to see how all of our frizzles look once matured.

He is 11 weeks old. I have two that are very closely alike. I can not wait to see what they look like grown up. :) To me the roosters look like better type and color than the pullets but I am not that experienced to know yet.
I would love to have a frizzle! Maybe next year. :)

Last edited:
He is 11 weeks old. I  have two that are very closely alike. I can not wait to see what they look like grown up. :) To me the roosters look like better type and color than the pullets but I am not that experienced to know yet. 
I would love to have a frizzle! Maybe next year. :)

Don't judge pattern at all yet. Trust me- it never works out. They change more than you could even think.

Last edited:
Don't judge pattern at all yet. Trust me- it never works out. They change more than you could even think.

I believe you. I have three EE's that are several months older. They look little like they did even a month ago. Two are dark and one is light. Only similarities to before.

A spring pullet who is shaping well but already has too much white & has some black in her breast

Who's next ?

I am about sick of posting pics. Since the last update I have had more problems with posting pics. I think it's because I hate google chrome and will only use it to upload pics.

I use IE on the computer. don't use anything android for more than basic text messages.

Oh my! I had no idea bantam Cochins could have this gorgeous feather color/ pattern! Now I am going to have to find some!:ya

Back
Top Bottom