Mille Cochin Info

Then we have the GIRL: My girl isn't as old as the boy..
Very Lovely
love.gif

I love Luli- she going to be in with OZ or do you have a MF roo for her?
Yes with Oz for now, i will probably hold off til spring for a smooth boy

Luli looks so lovely!
love.gif
Makes me happy. Love the rhyme!

SHE makes me very happy--she likes me now
clap.gif

Quote: Mike -somehow lost your post with your frizzle babies--LOVE LOVE they are so colorful, mine are mostly white for right now

Very Lovely
love.gif

Yes with Oz for now, i will probably hold off til spring for a smooth boy

SHE makes me very happy--she likes me now
clap.gif

Mike -somehow lost your post with your frizzle babies--LOVE LOVE they are so colorful, mine are mostly white for right now

I wish I had some with a lot of white. But who knows, they are all maturing. Your little frizzle there is so cute.

Are you sure your little girl is a pullet? Her comb is very red for being so young. Could "she" perhaps be a Cockerel? I hope for your sake I am wrong .......
Well she acts like a girl, she talks to me like a girl would, in that picture, I swear she's a boy. LOL But she was sooo curious about the phone and getting her picture taken. that she stood up really high like that, usually she's bowed down. LOL

So it's possible that she could be a he. DANG IT..

Then we have the GIRL: My girl isn't as old as the boy..
the comb and wattles alone screams roo... my pullets don't get a comb anywhere near that, even once they've started laying...

2 of my girls, when they'd just started laying last year. (girl at the top is a blue mille, bottom is black-based.)

Back
Top Bottom