Mille Cochin Info

I think we could do that- but you will have to choose a different hen.
big_smile.png
Mike, I didn't mean Peppermint or Mint.....just one that "looks EXACTLY like them".
lol.png
lau.gif

Some of my Cochins hanging out on coop cleaning day.

(Those Tidy Cat tubs are so useful... but not very attractive!
lol.png
)

and a couple frizzle chicks
big_smile.png

Well, as of right now, I only have those 2 that look like that. Give me a while to get some eggs set and see what hatches.
tongue.png
Get to it, Mike! You've got us drooling over here!
gig.gif

All of my frizzles originate from Porky, so they don't have much white on them at all. I'm hatching all I can this year.
thumbsup.gif

Get to it, Mike! You've got us drooling over here! :gig
All of my frizzles originate from Porky, so they don't have much white on them at all. I'm hatching all I can this year. :thumbsup

Can't- Peppermint won't lay right now. I'm hoping that some of the eggs I set under Tuba are frizzles but I believe they are all Tuba and Max eggs. I do know Peppermint was laying at that time though. :barnie

Last edited:
O, and I do have one really pretty frizzle chick that is going to be gorgeous. She looks like a blue mottled with vermillion leakage. If she would stand still and stay off my knee for more than 2 seconds I would post a pic but she just moves and moves. I also have Rastas which I have know idea how he will mature. The last chick I have is a real dark Mille with some white.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom