Mille Cochin Info

Love seeing all the beautiful birds! Such cuties! And the coloring gorgeous!
I don't get on here much, usually only when I have to answer PMs so I try to catch up when I can.

Here is a blue Mille Fleur Frizzle pair I just posted on my FB page for sale. They are pretty but I am not into blue MF. I do it for the Frizzles though.

He is about 5 months old and she is about 3 months old.

So many people love the blue MF but I am just not into the blues as much. It is hard enough for me to create perfect MF with the true coloring for shows. Maybe one day I will have one nice enough to "wow" people at a show and get more interest up for them.

Cockerel in the grow out pen! This little stinker was with my polish and I thought he was too young to be breeding, but I just hatched eggs a couple days ago and feathered legs so obviously this little guy was already breeding a month back.

My oldest Mille Hen she has developed a lot of white but gotta love the Older ladies.

Chance again, still can't get over how much he changed from a juvenile to Adult.

Cockerel in the grow out pen! This little stinker was with my polish and I thought he was too young to be breeding, but I just hatched eggs a couple days ago and feathered legs so obviously this little guy was already breeding a month back.

My oldest Mille Hen she has developed a lot of white but gotta love the Older ladies.

Chance again, still can't get over how much he changed from a juvenile to Adult.
wow, i would love to see what the polish cross looks like, i have some polish girls that i thought might look like Tolbunt polish if they were mixed, But i don't have a milie roo only two calico hens.

wow, i would love to see what the polish cross looks like, i have some polish girls that i thought might look like Tolbunt polish if they were mixed, But i don't have a milie roo only two calico hens.
Actually the polish hen is a black/split to tolbunt and 3 chicks came out what I think will be Mille Fleur Reddish yellow chick down and 1 looks black. The 3 look cochin in type If you didn't know any better you would think pure cochin but the black has the slender polish type.

Great pics, Mike!
My Cochin cockerels, too, seem to mature extremely early. I have my summer hatch Mottled pullets in the chick room with my fall and early winter hatch MF boys; I've witnessed them doing their deed, and the eggs are fertile..

Actually the polish hen is a black/split to tolbunt and 3 chicks came out what I think will be Mille Fleur Reddish yellow chick down and 1 looks black. The 3 look cochin in type If you didn't know any better you would think pure cochin but the black has the slender polish type.
cool would like to see how they feather out

Back
Top Bottom