Mille Cochin Info

Hey! Hey! Haven't been on in what feels like forever! **** long winter! Thank goodness Spring has popped finally! Been catching up on all the missed stuff...looks like you all are just as happy about "chick season" as I am!
Have 15 MF/Calico eggs ready to go into the incubator! This is the quad I am working with currently:

Beautiful little flock you have there. The dark hen reminds me a lot of Rugar who I got from Nancy.

So it's been a while since I really posted some pics so here you go. These are what I have left of my Mille flock. I'm going to get some mottleds to add in sometime in May.
Nigus- does anybody think he carries his wings a little low?

Harry- 2nd in command

Sandy and Peppermint

Ruagr

Tuba- still my favorite hen I own

Mint- (I think she was Rem X Peppermint)

Spearmint- 1 month younger than Mint ( I think Max X Peppermint)

Love seein pics!

I need to get some updated ones of my feather babies.

And with all my new millie hatchin eggs I bought, those will be great additions to my millie/calico flock!

Hi everyone I'm so excited to be able to join this thread :) I am new to Cochins and have had the pleasure of acquiring a few lovely birds and some eggs from Nancy Wicker.I have 12 out of 15 eggs going strong which I think is fantastic for shipped eggs,due to hatch on the 29th. I look forward to working on These beautiful birds and look forward to charting with everyone about them.

So here are my girls Bling and Jenna I will have to get some of the boys to share also.

Back
Top Bottom