Mille Cochin Info

Checked my eggs today and Nancy, out of the 14... 9 good with development, but hen broke 1, so expecting 8!
2665.png
:-D

And the othe 28, looks like 20 are good and developing!

Now I am just waiting for hatching day to arrive!

I cant wait!

Checked my eggs today and Nancy, out of the 14... 9 good with development, but hen broke 1, so expecting 8!
2665.png
:-D

And the othe 28, looks like 20 are good and developing!

Now I am just waiting for hatching day to arrive!

I cant wait!

thats pretty good for shipped eggs. Wahoo!

I just checked on my two broodies and have 5 under one girl with great development and 4 out of 6 under the other booted bantam broodie! And another 28 in the incy. Only a week to go! Its going to be raining mfc chicks soon for all!

Hello everyone, I've scrolled back on some of the posts and I can't believe the progress everyone is making. I guess when you go a few months, things really change! I have a lot going on. . I am breeding milles and blue milles as well as columbian and chocolates so there's a lot in the yard right now. The blacks are 1/4 orpington. ..still lots of pretty fluffy pics.

I am still waiting for my dream roo.. I have a couple of hens that I've had for many years and lost two nice roos two winters ago. I put the best male last year back on them and I am still disappointed. My boys this year are fantastic and brightly marked and have nice heads but lack cushion and some have split breast... I guess we cannot have it all, huh:)

Here's a buff columbian cross with a Nancy pullet. They look like prom king and queen don't they
love.gif

a blue mille x columbian oopsie?? who knows but baby has got some back!

I think the next three boys have a great chance at being my boys for next breeding season.. I still have a lot coming up though, so we shall see.

Everyone is broody now but my bator is cranking out babies almost daily. I never get sick of checking out the chicks and their colors and the feathers on their feet and the length of their back. I am definitely still as obsessed as I was 6 years ago!

Erin, I love your Columbian marked birds. I think if I was going to get into another project it would probly be those. The 3 boys all look really nice. I don't no if its because your phtos are so clear when you post or what but your birds always look fantastic!!
love.gif

Hello everyone, I've scrolled back on some of the posts and I can't believe the progress everyone is making. I guess when you go a few months, things really change! I have a lot going on. . I am breeding milles and blue milles as well as columbian and chocolates so there's a lot in the yard right now. The blacks are 1/4 orpington. ..still lots of pretty fluffy pics.

I am still waiting for my dream roo.. I have a couple of hens that I've had for many years and lost two nice roos two winters ago. I put the best male last year back on them and I am still disappointed. My boys this year are fantastic and brightly marked and have nice heads but lack cushion and some have split breast... I guess we cannot have it all, huh:)

Here's a buff columbian cross with a Nancy pullet. They look like prom king and queen don't they
love.gif

a blue mille x columbian oopsie?? who knows but baby has got some back!

I think the next three boys have a great chance at being my boys for next breeding season.. I still have a lot coming up though, so we shall see.

Everyone is broody now but my bator is cranking out babies almost daily. I never get sick of checking out the chicks and their colors and the feathers on their feet and the length of their back. I am definitely still as obsessed as I was 6 years ago!
Love this last boy~! Stunning~!!!!!

I just received my MF and Mottled (I hope) Cochin Bantams from Nancy (aka Fancy Feathers) this morning. They are so hungry and thirsty! Cute little guys. I can't hardly drag myself away from their box to go in the house and do something, like housework or dishes. I ended up with 3 golden, 1 yellow and 3 blacks (again, mottled I hope).

Nancy, thank you for making this possible! Love you! Linda

Awwwwww!
I just received my MF and Mottled (I hope) Cochin Bantams from Nancy (aka Fancy Feathers) this morning. They are so hungry and thirsty! Cute little guys. I can't hardly drag myself away from their box to go in the house and do something, like housework or dishes. I ended up with 3 golden, 1 yellow and 3 blacks (again, mottled I hope). Nancy, thank you for making this possible! Love you! Linda
cant wait till mine hatch!

Back
Top Bottom