Mille Cochin Info

Thanks and your keepers look great too! This is a fun project and I'm glad you're sharing your experiences with us :) Sorry you had to give up your Polish - I'm really taking off with mine! :lol: I do think Polish type in America might be different than in other countries though? This is one of my favorite girls, Boom Boom :D
Do you sell any Buff Laced Polish. I need two Roos ... a frizzle and a smooth, or at least one smooth. I have 3 hens and lost my Roo over the winter.

And just so you all know some how one of those chicks turned out to be frizzle. The yellow one with a greyish colored back had very light buff curls coming in on its wings!! I thnk its a cockerel though but I'm not going to guarantee anything. Lol. I've been wrong plenty of times.

Do you sell any Buff Laced Polish. I need two Roos ... a frizzle and a smooth, or at least one smooth. I have 3 hens and lost my Roo over the winter.

I don't, but all of my original birds came from Glenda at NAG farm, she has a website. GOOD birds, one of my pullets that I bred from Glenda's birds had a very good show this weekend
cool.png

Ned and Mac made an appearance at the Avoca show too. I'll be taking at least a pair to every show I go to from now on, I hope other breeders will too. This is an important step to work toward eventual SOP acceptance
smile.png

They were both in such rough condition (breeder pen) I very nearly left them home.. but MFs can't go higher than BV anyway, and I wanted to show them off. I'm glad I brought them

I don't, but all of my original birds came from Glenda at NAG farm, she has a website. GOOD birds, one of my pullets that I bred from Glenda's birds had a very good show this weekend
cool.png

Ned and Mac made an appearance at the Avoca show too. I'll be taking at least a pair to every show I go to from now on, I hope other breeders will too. This is an important step to work toward eventual SOP acceptance
smile.png

They were both in such rough condition (breeder pen) I very nearly left them home.. but MFs can't go higher than BV anyway, and I wanted to show them off. I'm glad I brought them
Looking good Nancy. Are your plans to show going to be these to most the time or do you plan on changing things up with different birds?

And here is a hen I haven't photographed in a while, Rugar.

And then Peppermint once again with Mint behind her.

Haven't decided yet. I don't think I'm showing again now until September, so I've got awhile to figure it out
wink.png

Rugar's looking good! I've got a chick now growing out who is colored just like her.
& Peppermint & Mint!! ---->
love.gif

Here are several pictures I'd like to share. First one is our coop 4'x8' with the finished run except for a little bit of spray painting the 2x4's. Jasper and Jamie are 6 wks. old and "Nancy's baby's" are 4 wks. old now.

Beautiful coop!
BV is Best of Variety. Mille Fleur isn't an accepted variety (color) into the Standard Of Perfection yet, so they can't compete for Best of Breed.

Back
Top Bottom