Mille Cochin Info

LL
[/URL]
Congratulations Lynne! You have been the start for many of us and am glad you found success!

Peppermint's chicks hatched the other day. The big black oneis a Lemon Blue project chick and I know one of these white chicks is from Rugar. The others are frizzles I think. All her eggs hatched though. I had all the bantam boys together though when I let her start to set on her eggs.

All the chicks below are from Nigus and Tuba except for the frizzle.

My 3rd cockerel from Nigus and Tuba. He has a lot of white but black is beginning to creep in under the white.

My 2nd cockerel from Nigus and Tuba. He is definitely the fattest chick I have right now.

This is my oldest chick from Nigus and Tuba. Besides the black on his neck he is a carbon copy of Nigus at that age. The only fault he has is he doesn't have any outer toe nails.

Another Nigus and Tuba chick.

Ranger- I wonder what he will look like once matured. I'm really starting to like him.

Nigus and Peppermints chick-

The chick looks mottled except for it's foot feathers. No leakage anywhere else yet but we will see. Really got fingers crossed on a pullet.

I did the same here...

Bought 42 eggs between 2 breeders

Only 19 hatched and looks like 8 or 9 are boys.

That sucks but it happens and of course the most pretty ones are the boys. All chicks are Millie's or calicos.

And just sent a MO to west knoll for a doz of eggs from her beautiful blue mottled frizzled pen to cross onto my Millie calico smooths. Got my fingers crossed for a good hatch and GIRL'S!!!

Last edited:
Finger crossed for you Mindylee. My Lucky Pickens eggs are due to hatch out on Tuesday and I have a Dozen from that same mottled pen from West Knoll headed to California on Monday. I can't wait. Kids and hubby are excited too. :)

Finally, after 7 years, I have the pattern I have been striving to obtain. This boy is the son of Chief, my Blk Mottled x MF.. I bred Chief to a dark MF. to get this great pattern on his son.

Chief

5 Months today. Can't wait to see him at maturity :)

love.gif
thumbsup.gif

Lynne, you have always bred the most beautiful of birds! I always drool over the great pattern you produce!!

Back
Top Bottom