Mille Cochin Info

I'm pleased, as that gives me two MF girls laying and one Blue Mile Fleur pullet laying! My Calico girl is raising chicks. Again.
big_smile.png

I'm looking for hatching eggs that if shipped I would receive on Friday March 13. Does anyone here think they will have eggs to ship then?

I'm looking for hatching eggs that if shipped I would receive on Friday March 13. Does anyone here think they will have eggs to ship then?
Hi,
I have a Blue Mille Fleur Roo over two MF hens and one Blue MIlle Fleur hen, all laying great right now. I could ship eggs if you are located somewhere not freezing and in the US. Can't tell where "Edmund" is....

Please PM me if interested
Dawn

Last edited:
Hi,
I have a Blue Mille Fleur Roo over two MF hens and one Blue MIlle Fleur hen, all laying great right now. I could ship eggs if you are located somewhere not freezing and in the US. Can't tell where "Edmund" is....

Please PM me if interested
Dawn

Hi! Sorry to butt in, but do you have Bantam or LF? I am looking for bantam cochin eggs to hatch in april
big_smile.png

I've been a small diversified flock keeper for a few years and have been looking at adding Cochin's this year and stumbled on to this breed as it was not on the Cochin International standard list. The coloring is beautiful and your birds are very striking.

Back
Top Bottom