Mille Cochin Info

I've been a small diversified flock keeper for a few years and have been looking at adding Cochin's this year and stumbled on to this breed as it was not on the Cochin International standard list. The coloring is beautiful and your birds are very striking.

Well thank you very much, I'm sure on behalf of everyone else here aswell! You should definitely add some cochin bantams to your flock they are such funny little characters and pretty good layers for fancy bantams. Any questions ask away the are a helpful and experienced bunch here.

Well thank you very much, I'm sure on behalf of everyone else here aswell! You should definitely add some cochin bantams to your flock they are such funny little characters and pretty good layers for fancy bantams. Any questions ask away the are a helpful and experienced bunch here.
I agree---these little chickens are friendly, and when not broody, lay up a storm of little pink eggs! My basket overfloweth...

Some pictures of my milieus! The frizzle is about 8 weeks old and the others about 12.
I also have 2 more younger ones I need to get pics of.
The first 2 pics show the roosters I think I will be keeping for breeding in addition to the frizzled roo. My hens need work but they are what I have to work with for now :)

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the warm welcome :)

Some pictures of my milieus! The frizzle is about 8 weeks old and the others about 12.
I also have 2 more younger ones I need to get pics of.
The first 2 pics show the roosters I think I will be keeping for breeding in addition to the frizzled roo. My hens need work but they are what I have to work with for now
smile.png

Love seeing others' birds and the process of perfecting the Mille Fleur pattern =)

I'm looking for some with big butts, my flock is lacking the butt size, I have the foot feathering down but there behinds are small and would like to see larger butts on mine.

Back
Top Bottom