Mille Cochin Info

@bantyman , no, no pictures just haven't taking pictures lately, but your eggs are the only mf's that i bought, wanted the best
big_smile.png
and altho i lost the parents to these due to them being free range and we had coons and an owl, these are doing fine(cooped up ). will try to take some pic's and put them on so you can see. still think they're nice chickens

@bantyman , no, no pictures just haven't taking pictures lately, but your eggs are the only mf's that i bought, wanted the best
big_smile.png
and altho i lost the parents to these due to them being free range and we had coons and an owl, these are doing fine(cooped up ). will try to take some pic's and put them on so you can see. still think they're nice chickens
Thats pretty good keeping the one line there that long and not mixing it up Waiting to see pix of them

@bantyman
going to try to download a picture of grandkids, i'm not a good picture taker so be forewarned. also i have a few different breeds all together for the winter, later will break them up into chicken tractors so they stay pure.

Hey Sharron
Thanx for the pic They remind me of when I had them a few years ago Kinda makes me want to start back on them but I dont have the room right now I did like those guys and had a spat or 2 with my wife about them But still wish I had them back sometimes Keep working with them and you will get what you want Just a hint to help along Get some eggs or birds from West Knoll Amy She has some nice MFC and also has some of my best stuff in hers That could help you out Keep up the good work They look good
wink.png

Last edited:
theres one more cock that i didn't get a picture of, he's got a lot of black, like his daddy, the first cockerel i hatched from your eggs, the dark also threw the two reds, these three are brothers out of the same clutch, i'm not trying to perfect the mf's, just like the cochins
big_smile.png

So so very happy when i found this forum
wee.gif

I have these two lovely bantam cochins, they are about 8 months old now, bought the pair as chicks last summer.

I have recently put them in a pen separate from the others (not cochins), hoping to get "purebred" eggs in the future..

I would love to have a few more hens in the same color, but im really not that good at color breeding..They are not very easy to find here in Sweden either!

Question:
Can i mix my red Mille Fleurs to mille fleurs in other varieties, like the blue ones?

Sorry about my not-so-good english!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom