Mille Cochin Info

Pics
Quote:
I'm getting mine from Tim K (can't remember his last name). I'm getting a quad. I can't wait!
big_smile.png

I got my "Candy" from Tim! He's a GREAT guy! Has some really nice birds too.

Candy's got the white-background that is not typical of MF but I like it so much that I'm actually thinking of trying to breed for it. As are a number of other MFC breeders. It will be a completely separate project that we are calling the"Candy Cane Cochin".

;-)

The rest of my MFCs are the typical mf color. This is such a fun project and the birds are not only beautiful but SWEET!

Quote:
I just picked up mine from Tim on Saturday... blasted camera isn't working (not talking to the computer!) so I haven't gotten any pictures yet
sad.png
But I will remedy that soon, even if that means borrowing my sister's camera! She won't mind chicken pictures on her camera
tongue.png

Quote:
I just picked up mine from Tim on Saturday... blasted camera isn't working (not talking to the computer!) so I haven't gotten any pictures yet
sad.png
But I will remedy that soon, even if that means borrowing my sister's camera! She won't mind chicken pictures on her camera
tongue.png

lol.. i can never find the cord for my camera, so i pull the card out of the camera and put it into my photo printer that has card slots.. lol.. but then i have to steal the laptop plug from hubby's puter bag because the kids have disappeared that cord too... nothing should get in the way of showing off this cuteness... c'mon....
rofl.. i've even resorted to taking the memory card and puting into my cellphone and sending the pictures to my email if i'm not patient enough to wait for hubby to come home with the cord.. lol..

can't wait to see pics of all the new babies....

Im so excited for everyone. And, I have eggs in the bator too
hide.gif
I know it's so late but I just can't help it. This is my last attempt at getting some fertile crosses with my huge cushioned mottled
fl.gif
It looks like 4 out of 15 are developing
fl.gif

I wanted to share that I plan on showing a MF pair this Fall at two shows. Though they aren't a recognized variety and their type can't compete with a blk or wht, we will still get the variety out there and seen at shows.

So, I encourage all of you to do the same or be thinking Spring time show season
big_smile.png

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, Msbear!
I'm hoping and praying that the eggs I have in my bator are fertile as well because the rooster is now sick and I may not get another chance to have him sire chicks with Candy!

:-(

I have another rooster in with her now but I really thought that Candy crossed with Splash would give me some gorgeous babies...

Buffcountry, so sorry about your little man. sometimes a good dose of vitamins with selenium and some scrambled eggs can go along way with situations like that. Keep some good eats close to him and give it a couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom