Mille Cochin Info

Pics
Quote:
I think you really lucked out. Two hatched and you got a pair
clap.gif
Nice. And, Patty has recently outcrossed hers with mottled. Her chicks, like many of ours, are all over the map. You were not only fortunate to get the pair but very lucky to get some nicely colored chicks. with mfc's you won't be able to see the true quality of the pattern until they are at least 4months. Be patient. ...they look nice already

There are many folks on here that want eggs. Maybe we should have Josh edit the first page with a list of breeders by state?

Does anyone have (or know anyone who has) some pullets for sale? I lost the hen of my younger pair...I think to the neighbor's dog. It was my fault for letting her free range, so no more of that!

Wow! I thought our other group was growing but it seems there are more and more that find this thread and fall in love! There are many beautiful Cochins and quite a few have amazing patterns coming along on this thread.
I encourage everyone to look through every page at all the fantastic photos and inspirational words of the hard working breeders on this thread and don't hesitate to join us on our adventure.

Ok. I will keep editing this post to contain breeders of mfc around the US. Our directory will containg username, real first name, state, and wether you sell eggs, birds or both. Please pm and I will add your name to this post. When Josh gets a chance he can edit the first post to include our directory but please keep sending me your info. so I can compile it for him
big_smile.png
I love having a duty
yippiechickie.gif

Mille Cochin Breeder Directory

wwmicasa1 (Lynne) southern CA. will ship birds and eggs
msbear (Erin) eastern panhandle WV. will ship birds and eggs in 2010.
alpinefarm (Rosemary) CO will ship birds and eggs in 2010
Equibling (Heather) WA will ship eggs and sell birds for pick-up
kellyhm (Kelly) central FL. ship eggs and sell birds for pick-up
bluffcountryshepherdess (Nancy) Minnesota. eggs available NOW ~ birds available (will ship) in 2010
website/blog at: http://bluffcountrybackyardchickens.blogspot.com email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom