Mille Cochin Info

Pics
I wish you could combine the two. I like the chest on the first one but the red hackels and saddle on the second one. How many pens are you goind to have?

Last edited:
Quote:
The little roo that I got from you ended up looking like my speckled sussex- especially in the chest. I'll have to get a pic so you can see him. Really nice. The hen has lots of white and more orange than red. I think they'll make some great chicks.
big_smile.png

Heading over to get some pics- if they cooperate!

Quote:
The little roo that I got from you ended up looking like my speckled sussex- especially in the chest. I'll have to get a pic so you can see him. Really nice. The hen has lots of white and more orange than red. I think they'll make some great chicks.
big_smile.png

Heading over to get some pics- if they cooperate!

I'm glad you like the way they're turning out!

Good Morning Mille Fleur Cochin lovers! I am just sitting here procrastinating on writing a ten page report that I really do not want to do, ugggg.
sickbyc.gif
What better way to procrastinate than to play on BYC, hehe. I hope everybody is having a great Friday!
big_smile.png

All 6 of my eggs that made it into the hatcher hatched yesterday!! These are MFCs from my first trio and these are the first babies I've hatched from them. They are all sorts of colors! One of them is black with some white...what's up with that?! Pics to follow...

Ok, here are the pics. Sorry they're not the best. I have 2 yellow, 3 buff colored, and 1 black. It will be interesting to see how they feather out!
15626_dscn1996.jpg

15626_dscn1997.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
So very cute. Pretty strange they are starting so differently. What background does your trio have? I wonder if you have different backgrounds in your breeding stock. I know folks have discussed several different options to arrive at the MF pattern. The chicks from MF Du'ccles are that buffy brown color.

Back
Top Bottom