Mille Cochin Info

Pics
Quote:
equibling is her username.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so there is someone already breeding the LF MFC ?? or at least started on it?? i need to get in touch with her too....
i loke the bantams, but i would REALLY REALLY LOVE a LF one.. or 2... or 6...

Calico sounds best to me!
I like their color more than the MF...
Even though I've not decided on a color to start with I am definately leaning towards starting with them!

Hey, Guys! I haven't posted in awhile, but I finally got recent pics of my MFCs. I'd love to hear opinions. I picked my first MFC egg yesterday (finally), so I guess I need to be thinking about how to pair these guys up. These are all from eggs that I hatched, and it seems like I've been waiting forever for that first egg.

My F2s from Lynne: 7 months old

F2pulletLynne.jpg

F2roo2Lynne.jpg

F2rooLynne2.jpg

My F3s from Lynne: 6 months old

F3pullet2Lynne.jpg

F3pulletLynne.jpg

F3rooLynne.jpg

My 2 roos from Josh: 4 1/2 months old

Roo2Josh.jpg

RooJosh.jpg

Oh wow! I love seeing all of these photos and thank you for stating the F2 and F3's. That helps a lot when breeding my own.

I have photos of my little ones but will put them on the Yahoo list because I am at my limit here for photos. I have some pics of my 2 1/2 mth olds and my new chicks!

Paula, That roo (the F2 - first one pictured) you got from Lynne looks super!! So if you're wondering who to pair him up with, any of my gals will do!!!

Last edited:
Oh, WOW! I LOVE the second F2 rooster. What a stunning boy.

I know it's not really what we're really breeding for with the mf but I also love the 'watercolor effect' on the last cockerel from Josh. Very pretty!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom