Mille Cochin Info

Pics
Well, at least Avalanche is a relatively gender-less name... could be either, right?
tongue.png

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Quote:
They are beautiful!
ep.gif
When I first saw your girl I thought of a perfectly toasted marshmallow! She's lovely and I desperately want one (or two)!

Last edited:
How do I get a couple of these beauties? Are those of you selling pullets/eggs only selling to other breeders? I live in SE CT. I don't have room for breeding but would like a couple pullets to grace my flock. I have 2 GP cochin girls who are just lovely. Let me know.

Keep up the great work! You are all working on such a wonderful and rewarding project. I wish I had the room for breeding (and the knowledge too, that would help
tongue.png
).

I just hatched out MFC babies on the 1st and yesterday, I wanted to know if beak/leg colors mean anything in particular?

PC230853.jpg

the chicks that i had, 2? where light colored chick and they where the ones that had the best coloring, but I'll never know what the final color would have been, they are the ones that died

I have been following all 95 pages of this thread so far, and I finally have something to contribute! I have two pair hatched from Tate's eggs, and they are growing up very pretty. One boy is orange and white, the other is a stunning sandy color. I love them, but I think I want to clear them out to make room for more Seramas.
hide.gif
Who wants 'em?
31816_dark_mille_boy.jpg
31816_light_mille_boy.jpg

Quote:
oohh me me me me....!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i'm too far away......
hit.gif

i'm sure you can find a good home for them though.....

i'm a fw steps closer to getting my pair from lynne in CA... i know the date they will arrive in vegas now... lol...
a little over a month away...

I wanted to keep the pullets for a porcelain project, but I suppose I don't need them both.....
I'll go out right now to get pics of the girls!

Back
Top Bottom