Mille Cochin Info

Pics
thumbsup.gif

Quote:

Well here's some interesting news, one of the pullets is dead! I cleaned the pens out an hour ago, and everyone was fine. She was really small, though, and I found her at the bottom of a chicken huddle. Fowl play, I suspect....
Anyway, RIP little bird
hit.gif

So now I have two mille boys, two lavender boys, one mille girl, and one mottled girl. There goes my porcelain project! So I guess the pullet is for sale with a mille or lav boy, and the mottled girl will be the mate of the other. Oh wait! I have two buff hens, too. Looks like I have trios for sale!
31816_img_0279.jpg

31816_img_0280.jpg

31816_fluffy_buff.jpg

NOW, who wants 'em?

I just put them on the auction thread. Can I cancel an auction? Do you want a mille boy and the mottled, or a trio with both girls and one of the boys?

My 2 Mottled girls have yet to lay since I put them in with my MF/buff roo. But I am still getting a few eggs here and there from one of my MF/buff girls in with a Mottled roo. I am trying to hatch all I can but when you only get one or 2 eggs a week it is hard to make enough to go under a hen or in the 'bator.
barnie.gif

I think it is too cold to do much of anything right now! I thought I lived in the south, for pete's sake!
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom