Mille Cochin Info

Some pictures of my two little ones so far. These are Lynne’s line – out of her Roo Fernando; F8 hatched Feb. 2nd and F6 hatched Feb. 3rd.

These were taken Feb. 10th:

F8 on left, F6 on right
DSC_0977.jpg

F8 left, F6 right
DSC_0966.jpg

F8 left, F 6 right
DSC_0951.jpg

These were taken Feb. 15th – pictures are not very good – taken in the brooder, they are jumping beans when out of the brooder.

F6 is toppish and F8 next to the sand box.
DSC_0981.jpg

F8
DSC_0985.jpg

F6
DSC_0984.jpg

F8 top, F6 bottom
DSC_0986.jpg

They are so adorable.

Last edited:
oohhh super cute!! i should get my little ones from lynne on thursday... i wonder if they have the same parents or different... hhmmm....

lol.. lynne's been getting her girls around huh??
LYNNE!!!!!!!!! are my babies bags all packed??? make sure they have their teddybears and beakbrushes and PJs... lol....
OMG, is it thursday yet???

Quote:
Evonne,

Not to worry! They have had their bedtime snack & are tucked in for the night. They need a good night's sleep for the journey
smile.png
. I will email you tomorrow so you & my sister can coordinate meeting for the hand over
smile.png
You will love this pair. They are so sweet & personable. I will be including some of their food so you can do a gradual switch to whatever you feed. They are little pigs, so be forewarned......talk to you tomorrow.

Kinder....so glad you have 3 that are cooking. Let us know how the hatch goes.

Two of my three eggs have a small pip. They aren't due until tomorrow. Of course 3 little chickies isn't enough to keep them warm. So I will be making a trip to the feed store to pick up some chicks that they got in today.
wink.png

Lynne -

So, do you have MFC offspring in every state yet?
wink.png
LOLOLOL!!

I love my girls from you, and they are surviving this miserable winter..... Now if they'd only get back to LAYING! My blue frizzles in the next pen are laying, and I keep hoping it will spark a competitive spirit in the MFCs!

Katie

Back
Top Bottom