Mille Cochin Info

Quote:
I think he's showing some excellent coloring - red hackles and saddle, and tri-colored chest.
clap.gif
But I think his type could use some work - I would use him only on your best-typed hens.

Quote:

Mags, don't go all green eyed on me! Just come on out to Jersey for a visit! I'll stuff your pockets with a few before ya leave!
lol.png

yuckyuck.gif

Don't even TEMPT me!!!LOL

I have to find a new house first.LOLOL WAAAYYYYY off the beaten track of course.
bun.gif

Quote:

Mags, don't go all green eyed on me! Just come on out to Jersey for a visit! I'll stuff your pockets with a few before ya leave!
lol.png

Quote:
Thanx Rosemary! Good to see you're still hanging in with us! I know you've been really busy this summer. Is it cooling off on the Western Slope yet? I'm so sick and tired of this heat.

You know, we've had an interesting summer weatherwise...*hotter* days than we are used to...we actually hit the 90s rather often in July and August, which is totally unheard of for us at high altitude. But then quite a bit of rain at just the right times...so at least we have a great wild raspberry and thimbleberry crop to pay us back for the heat! Housebuilding has had to wait on berry picking lately...
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom